Monday, May 08, 2006

Cheeky Monkey


Did you know that I am really a monkey? I can climb really really really high, way up to the top of the tree. I climbed so high that Amelia couldn't reach me, even when she was sitting on Paula's shoulders and reaching really far!
I think Milla might be a bit of a monkey too, she liked to climb the tree, but she couldn't climb as high as me. That is probably because she is a girl and she wore a dress and boots - those are clothes that are much better for jumping in puddles and not for climbing trees!

I think that I will have to go to Amelia and Zach's park again, there was so much cool stuff to climb on - playground equipment, big canons and guns as well as monkey trees! It was so cool.

Love AJ Pickle

3 comments:

  1. Looks like heaps of fun!

    Nice boots Milli. I thought they were too small!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good climbing AJ. Milla is so much a lady she wouldn't climb (haha)don't know about you Amelia, is there any monkey in you

    ReplyDelete
  3. AJ, thks for coming to play, please come back again soon and don't forget to bring Milla..
    Amelia

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!