Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Famous People

Do you remember my friend Paula, the famous one who is a princess who won Miss Gay Universe? Well not only is she a beauty queen, but she is a famous impersonator. On Friday she is doing a Cher Show at a club in Melbourne. Mum and dad are really excited because they are going to see the show. They said that I am too little to go to a club so I will have to watch a video of the show online at www.ozchershow.com.
Maybe when I am a little bit bigger, perhaps when I am three, I can see one of Paula's shows. I am going to go to ballet next year, so maybe I can even be a famous dancer with Paula and mum can make costumes for me as well as Paula.

Love Princess George

2 comments:

  1. hope you all enjoyed Paula's impersonation show Cher, guess we will hear about it on blog

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!