Thursday, May 25, 2006

Mirror Magic

I went to the Museum with Ella, Taylah, Amelia and Zachary today. It has been a really long time since I have been to the museum.

My favourite part today was playing with the mirrors.
There were mirrors that made people look all wibbly-wobbly, mirrors that made me look really tall, and mirrors that made me look like a strange beach ball with stumpy little arms and legs.

My favourite mirrors were the ones that made you appear just like youself, but everywhere!

Look how many AJ's were at the Museum!


We had a great time today. Maybe next time we will explore the Commonwealth Games displays.
Love Princess George

2 comments:

  1. gee Milla you have lots of arms and AJ you have lots of look alikes. they sure are fun mirrors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to stand in front of the mirror that makes you really tall and skinny!

    LOL

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!