Thursday, February 22, 2007

I Can FLY!

Today at circus, we all had a go on the 'tissue'. I don't know why it is called a 'tissue', it is more like a giant 'hanky'!

Anyway, the 'tissue' is a giant piece of fabric that is hanging from the ceiling by a rope, kind of like a hammock. I got to lay across the middle of the tissue and then mum and Sarah swung me around. It was so much fun, I thought that I was flying.



After I went on the 'tissue', I had a go at the Rola Bola. The Rola Bola is really like a piece of wood that you stand on. I would be really easy to do if there wasn't a big piece of pipe underneath the wood that made the wood all wobbly! Although it was really hard and wobbly, the Rola Bola was fun.

I wonder what new tricks I will learn at circus next week?
Love Princess George

PS - If you want to learn more about the tricks I learn at kinder you can check out the descriptions in wikipedia - Tissue and Rola Bola

1 comment:

  1. gee Milla you really do look like you are flying in the tissue. Hope we get to see you on the Rola Bola.The circus looks like sooooooo much fun. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!