Monday, March 12, 2007

Old People...

It is Ellen's birthday today, so we went to Queen Park for a picnic. We had lots of fun relaxing in the sunshine and eating too much food.

Did you know that Ellen is now 32 years old. That is way older than me, it is almost to old to count to. I think that when people get old, the forget things. Ellen is so old, that she forgot how to wear her undies!
I had to tell her that undies aren't a hat!


Then I had to remind her that she isn't a superhero.
(Undies go on the inside!)



I wonder what she will forget next?
As long as she doesn't forget how much I love her.
Happy Birthday Ellen
Love AJ Pickle

6 comments:

  1. They do make a pretty hat though don't they...

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good looking knickers M XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:06 PM

    Happy |Birthday Ellen.

    Bec and Daz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. poor Ellen age is hard for some (young) people to handle, wonder what will be next?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like everyone to know that I totally posed for those pics. Thanks to Lucy for the sweet present.

    AJ and Mills... I will never forget how much you love me but you just remember that I love you to infinity plus one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, you're all too photogenic! Happy birthday Ellen, sorry we couldn't make it to your picnic, but the Stella experience at Target took it out of me! :P

    xoxo
    Kimberley

    Love ya Milla and AJ and Mama Del and Papa Sean :)

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!