Thursday, April 05, 2007

For Me?

I was given a beautiful flower tonight.

I am not sure why I was given a flower, perhaps it was because I was waiting so patiently for the excitement to begin?


We went in to Federation Square tonight, to see Jay and the Doctor from Triple J, and a band called the John Butler Trio.

Did you know that a trio is a group with only 3 people in it, but for some songs, the John Butler Trio had extra people on the stage helping them. My favourite was the trombone player that was on stage with them.

There were way more than 81 people there watching the band. There were so many people that I had to sit on mum's shoulders to even see the giant tv above the stage. It didn't really matter that I couldn't see everything, I could hear the great music and dance.

I will have to remember to stay up late tomorrow night to see if I am on JTV.
Love Princess George

4 comments:

  1. beautiful flower Milla. sounds like you had a great time. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello AJ and Milli this is Charlee saying hello and to say my Grandmummi went to see John Butler too did you like it as much as she did?
    And look I'm not anonymous anymore! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beautiful flower, for such a beautiful little girl!
    You are very lucky, Milla.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:27 PM

    how cool- the john butler trio! and here I am eating paper while you are out listening to funky music.
    hmmm- I wonder where I am going wrong.....;)

    love georgia xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!