Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Home Sweet Home?

You go away for a few days and when you get back, you find that someone has moved into your house! Can you believe it, there are 5 of us in the house now - mum, dad, me, Milla and Roger!
Roger is a rabbit, isn't he adorable!

I met Roger before Easter, but when I was away, he decided that he wanted to live in a house with kids, so he moved in. Isn't it fantastic, I finally have my very own pet to cuddle!

I wonder what would happen if Milla and I went away for a really long holiday? Maybe Milla could get a horse!
Love AJ and Milla

4 comments:

  1. Pets are the best. Josie and I are such best buddies! I think I might like Roger too, he looks nice and soft and fluffy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow AJ, Roger looks really cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute bunny that dodgy rodgy!!! How was mama's birthday milla and aj? What did you do for her?

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roger sure looks a handful! Does he eat carrots?

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!