Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Poppy's New Toy

Well we are back from our holiday and we are all really tired. Dad has had to go to Sydney for the week and mum is a little bit sick with a sore puku, so Nanny and Poppy have come to have a holiday with us.

When we were in New Zealand, Poppy bought a new toy.

I think that the real reason that Nan and Poppy came to visit was so Poppy could show me his new toy! I love Poppy's new car - I hope that one day I will have a new car just like this!

Go Holden!
Love AJ Pickle

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:56 PM

    we are really glad to have you all home from your holiday and pleased that you like poppy's new toy, we love it to.hope mum's puku is better and that dad is back from Sydney. xx

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!