Saturday, June 23, 2007

Playing Footy

Finally, after begging every day, Dad finally took me to Auskick.

First we start off doing some warm ups and go for a jog. Then we do some ball skills and practice tackling and falling down safely and finally it is time to play a game. I play in the back line most of the time. I am pretty good at stopping the ball from going between the goal posts.

It is so much fun and heaps of my friends go to Auskick too.

I think dad was so glad that I wanted to play footy that he took me to get my very own footy jumper. I don't think he was really happy when I chose a Bombers jumper instead of a Magpies jumper though!

Love AJ 'the Bomber' Pickle

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:17 PM

    glad to see you are enjoying Auskick AJ, hope to see you play soon. xx

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!