Monday, October 15, 2007

Not Fair!

My broken arm isn't even a day old and already I am back at school.

Mum did tell me that if my arm hurt, Louise would call her at lunch time and I could go home. I was a bit tired after such a big weekend, that I did want to go home, but I don't think that mum believed me when I said it was because my arm was sore - she saw me climbing the school fence!

My theory was that if I could climb fences, I could go to dancing tomorrow and to Kelly Sports on Wednesday to play hockey - I was just too tired to stay at school for the rest of today!

Oops, Love AJ Pickle

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:10 PM

    looks like you are in a hurry to get to school AJ. i reckon if you can climb fences you should be right for dancing and Kelly sports, hope you get to both, love nan & poppy Pete xx

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!