Thursday, October 04, 2007

Vroom Vroom

Only one more sleep until I begin my Bathurst adventure!

Today after we had dinner and got ready for bed, we jumped into the car to go for a drive to nan and pop's house in Yarrawonga. I am just staying at Yarrawonga for a quick rest tonight before I go to Bathurst in Poppy's car in the morning.

I can't wait. I will get to do two of my favourite things - watching V8 supercars AND go camping. I will let you know all about my V8 supercar adventures soon.

Don't forget to look out for me when you watch the race.
Love AJ Pickle

PS - go Skaifey, go Holden

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:57 PM

    This must be so exciting for you AJ, you are so lucky to be going to Bathurst to see the V8's race and especially to see Skaify in action in the biggest race of the year. Go and enjoy the weekend camping on the mountain. xx

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!