Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A Day at the Races


I think I like going to the races – I get to wear a pretty dress and a hat.

I went to Emirates Stakes Day at Flemington with Ella and Taylah. The grownups came too and everyone had fun.
There was lots of yummy food and drinks and gambling for the big people. The kids got to do fun things like make badges and jewellery, have their hair sprayed and get face painting. If we wanted to, we could have even made posters but we were too busy for that, there were horses to watch as they ran past the glass fence.


I hope that I get to go to the races again some time soon.
Love Princess George

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:07 PM

    seems like going to the races is heaps of fun, hope you all come home with lots of money, love nan & poppy Pete xx

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!