Wednesday, November 07, 2007

The Great Unveiling

Today after school, I went to the park with Isabella for a snack picnic. After we had our snacks it was time to play. We had a great time running around and climbing trees.
Lucy was surprised to see me climbing trees so well, even though my arm was still in plaster. She is a physio and know all about fixing kids after they have broken bones. Since 3 to 4 weeks was up, we all decided that I could finally take off my plaster.


After I took the plaster taken off, Lucy checked to make sure that I could move my arm normally and pick things up properly. Some things hurt just a little bit, but she said I was strong enough to leave the plaster off - HOORAY!



It was strange having no plaster on. It was actually much harder to climb trees. I will have to do some weights to make my right arm as strong as my left.
Love AJ Pickle

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:16 PM

    AJ these are really cool pics of you taking your plaster off and to see it totally off, take care now not to hurt it ever again. love nan & poppy Pete xx

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!