Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Three Kids
Everywhere I look, families have three kids...

Paula is about to have a baby so that there will be three kids in Amelia's family.  Tash is about to have a baby too, so Gabby will have a big sister and a little brother.  There are three kids in Liam's family, Stella already has 2 little sisters and there are even three kids in Ethan's family.

Guess what, we are going to have three kids in our family too!  
That's right, three kids.  

Luckily I don't have to wait ages for mum to have a baby, I am getting my big brother tomorrow!   My big brother's name is Clement, and right now he is in a plane from Paris flying to Melbourne to meet me.  

I can't wait...
Love AJ Pickle

2 comments:

  1. Cool. A new cousin! Mum is teaching us a few French words as we speak!!! Au Revoir xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:30 AM

    AJ & Milla we are pleased to hear you are getting a new brother,and that you don't have to wait ages for mum to have a baby, (bet mum likes it this way also) Enjoy him when he arrives. love nan & Peter pop xx

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!