Friday, June 20, 2008

Taking a Break

Well I have been a circus star for over a year now, but it is time to say goodbye.  My class time (and Milla's too) has now been changed until Saturday afternoon.  That would mean that we couldn't go away for little holidays or go to other fun places without missing lots of classes, so we have decided to take a break for a while.
This was at me at the end of the mini-performance today.

I think I will miss doing all the amazing circus stunts and wearing lots of cool costumes.  I think I will start a new activity soon to keep me busy, I wonder what it will be?
Love AJ Pickle 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:50 PM

    AJ that looks like an interesting performance for your last day. I am sure you and Milla will find something exciting to replace going to circus. love you . nan & pop xx

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!