Thursday, August 07, 2008

Graffiti

Lately someone, or lots of different people, have been drawing pictures all around Kensington.  Now normally I like pictures but these ones aren't very interesting.  They are mainly just scribbles and writing and they aren't even done neatly.  I am only 4 and I can write and draw better than all this mess.  Apparently what they have been drawing is called 'tagging'.  I don't care what it is called, it looks horrible.

This is some of the writing on the statue in the middle of circle park.  I don't know what it says, but I think that it might be rude words about AJ. 

I wish people would stop being nasty and I hope they stop tagging in my park.
Love Princess George

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:33 PM

    We do hope that the horrible person that is doing this terrible tagging and being so nasty comes clean and stops this disgusting rot.At least leave AJ of their rude messages. love Nan & Pop xx

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!