Saturday, September 13, 2008

Missing Out

Can you believe that I have only just found out that Sebastian, one of my kinder friends lives on the other side of Circle Park.  I only found out when I got an invitation to his birthday party!

Anyway, today I went to Sebastian's birthday party and AJ said that he was too sick to go.  He really missed out.  As well as all of the party food, balloons and birthday fun, we found fuzzy caterpillars on the fence posts.

Isn't it cute?

I really wanted to take my fuzzy caterpillar home for a pet but mum wouldn't let me, she said that the caterpillar had to live with his friends on Sebastian's side of the park.  

I really think that the caterpillar would have had a fun holiday at my house.
Love Princess George

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:24 PM

    Sebastion's party must have been heaps of fun, especially catching caterpillars.Hope AJ will be able to hunt for caterpillars when he gets better.love nanny & poppy xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!