Saturday, October 18, 2008

Another Surprise!

Today was full of surprises.  I went for a long drive with mum to go to the book launch for Surprise.  I haven't been to a book launch before, but that could be because I am not even 5 yet.  Anyway, I didn't know what to expect, but I was ready for lots of surprises.

The first surprise was seeing my cousins Zoe, Luca and Abe there, it was great to share such a fun day with them.

The second surprise was seeing the magician perform.  The magician is the guy in the hat, Karen (the author) is talking on the microphone.
 The magician is one of the funniest performers I have ever seen, and I have seen him perform lots of times now, first as a wizard, then as an elf, even as Santa and today as a magician.  My cousin Luca really, really liked him.

Luca laughed more than anyone.  It was almost just as fun watching him laugh as it was to watch the show.

My third surprise was meeting someone famous, I met Karen, the person who wrote Surprise!

I have decided that book launches are great, they are full of surprises, yummy food and heaps of fun. I hope that Karen writes more great books and I get to go to more book launches some time soon.

Love Princess George

(PS - Karen I know that this day was ages ago, but we are finally playing catch up, sharing all the fun things we have been doing lately.)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:45 PM

    Gee wizz this sure was a great day of surprises for you Milla, did AJ go with you? Wish we got to fun places like you all get to. love Nanny & Poppy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like so much fun! I have also never been to a book launch and I am much older than 5!

    Lea White
    http://whitesinnz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Tag you.

    The rules are:
    1. Link to the person who tagged you
    2. Post the rules
    3. Share seven random or weird facts about yourself
    4. Tag 7 random people at the end of the post with their links
    5. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

    Lea White
    http://whitesinnz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!