Sunday, November 30, 2008

Curls First

Today it was our dancing photo shoot day.  We had to get picked up from our holiday at Sharn's house earlyish this morning so that Milli could get her hair done - it took forever!

First she had to have her hair in curls for the first photo shoot.

Then she needed her curls to be put into buns for the second photo shoot.

 My hair is cool however I do it, especially when I don't use a brush (ever).  It only took a few minutes for me to get ready!

It only took me a few seconds to get ready for my photos!

It was fun playing at the studio today, but it should be even more fun next weekend when it is showtime!
Love AJ Pickle

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:22 PM

    AJ & Milla these photos are absolutely fantastic, you both look gorgeous. Can't wait to see the show next weekend.love you nanny & poppy xx

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!