Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Boo

When I went to bed last night I was only 4, 
but today I am a 5 year old.

When I woke up there was a pile of presents sitting there waiting for me to open.  Because I am such a lovely sister, I even let AJ help me open some of them.  (I did make sure that he opened them carefully so that he wouldn't rip the paper OR the sticky tape!)  

After I opened all my presents and had a play, it was time to get ready for dance rehearsals.  Luckily I had a new dance outfit to wear!


When we finished at dancing, a few special people came over to share the day with me.  We had a great time.  Here are a few more photos of my birthday (because Ellen is always behind the camera taking photos, I don't have any photos of her on the day).

I think I love being 5 already,
Love Princess Boo the birthday girl

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:18 PM

    Milla you sure did have a very exciting 5th. birthday, we are sure you are going to love being a 5 year old. Have e really cool year. love you Nanny & poppy xx

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!