Saturday, December 06, 2008

Mama Mia, it's a dance concert!

Well after 3 bazillion rehearsals, it was finally time for the dance concert.  This year the concert was about Mama Mia.  Dad was in the concert too, he was an actor playing 'the Dad'.  I had three different costumes for three different dances - a flowery costume for a Beach Boys dance tap routine, an animal costume for a jazz routine to 'I Just Can't Wait' (from the Lion King) and then another costume for the finale.  AJ was only in tap and the finale so he only had 2 costumes.  

Anyway, after a really late night last night at dress rehearsals, we were up kind of early this morning to get ready for the real shows.  It took about an hour to have my hair done, but I look great in curls!  Luckily AJ didn't want his hair done, so we had plenty of time to pack our bags full of costumes, shoes, snacks and craft projects and get our makeup done ready.  

We made it to the theatre with plenty of time to spare.  AJ quickly disappeared with the other boys and I filled in time checking my makeup to make sure I was ready to go on stage.  Finally it was showtime and it was fantastic.  

Before I knew it, the show was over.  We had just enough time to run out and get something to eat.  Nanny, Poppy and Sharni were waiting for us in the foyer, they were waiting to watch the second show.

I knew where to look to see if I could see my family in the audience, but they were too far away and the lights were too bright.  I waved anyway, just because I couldn't see them didn't mean they couldn't see me.

I had a great time, here are a few photos from the day.



I had a great time at the dance concert, I can't wait until next year to dance some more.
Love Princess George

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:41 PM

    We loved your concert, you all done really well. Loved your costumes and dancing AJ & Milla, your curls were beautiful Milla,your mum done it so nicely. Bet you are glad it is all over. love nan & poppy xx

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!