Tuesday, February 03, 2009




Getting Started

I woke up early this morning and instead of sitting around in my pyjamas like I normally do, I put on my SCHOOL UNIFORM.  Can you believe that I am starting school today?

Eventually I was all packed and ready to go.  

I was eager to get to school but mum insisted on getting a photo out the front before we left.

Finally I got to school and had a little bit of time to have a play before going into the library to find out about what would be happening during the day.  

Eventually we went into our classroom.
The first thing I did was to make a special picture for mum to take home for me.

I guess that I was a little bit nervous about starting school, but I am excited too.  I know heaps of the kids in my class already and my buddy is really nice.  I didn't even cry when it was time for mum and dad to say goodbye!

Before I knew it, mum was back in the classroom with me and it was time to go home.  I had a great time today, but I am really tired.  Luckily tomorrow is a rest day, so I might have a quiet day with mum so that I have the energy to have fun at school again on Thursday.

Love Princess George the School Girl

4 comments:

  1. WOW Milla - you are such a big girl now - soon you will have your own reader - wonder what it will be called? Have fun - Marg and Graham. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:14 AM

    Wow Milla a school girl at last. You look so good as a school girl in uniform. Beautiful first school work for mum & dad, a great drawing for them to treasure.We are so proud of you for not crying when mum & dad left you there.Enjoy every day of school and learning. love nanny & poppy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so glad you enjoyed your first day of school. You look so pretty and grown up in your (and Amelia's!) uniform. Hope you have fun again today. Love Henry and Owen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:20 AM

    How exciting all grown up - make me reminisce back to my first day

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!