Sunday, March 08, 2009

Bulldogs Roar

Finally we went to a Bulldogs celebration - the Western Bulldogs Family Fun Day in Footscray and it was fantastic.

There were gazillions of people there and heaps of things to do.  AJ played in a handball competition and won me a new football.  I was really proud of him for having fun at the Bulldogs and for winning me a prize!  We both won prizes in a spinning wheel and of course I had my teams colours painted on my face.


I had a great time at the Western Bulldogs Family Fun Day.  For some reason Dad thinks that we should go to the Magpies Family Day too!
Love Princess George

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:03 PM

    Milla you really look happy about being at the Bulldogs family day. Was great that AJ won a football, did he actually win the handball, if so well done AJ. Who is signing the football for you? What did you both win on the spinning wheel? love you nanny & poppy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:29 PM

    that is not right i should be melbourne GO MELBOURNE!!!!!!!

    love brig

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!