Friday, April 10, 2009

Another Hunt

Although we have already had an Easter Egg Hunt today, this afternoon we went down to Pirate Park to have ANOTHER Easter Egg Hunt.  This time it was an Egg Hunt for lots of kids who live in Kensington.  I think there may have been even more kids this year than there were last year.
I was a little worried that I wouldn't find many eggs.  I ran really fast and put all of the eggs that I found into my sling so I didn't have to keep running back to the basket to drop the eggs back.

I really shouldn't have worried about not finding any eggs, look at how many Easter Eggs we all found!
Love AJ Pickle

1 comment:

  1. kingsonthelake3:54 PM

    WOW another Easter Egg hunt, looks like the bunny left more eggs at Pirate park than Circle park. Lucky he did as there are soooooooooooo many kids in the group there. By the look of your basket you done really well. AJ your sling sure did come in good use to carry your eggs.Glad you had fun, love nanny & poppy xx

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!