Sunday, April 26, 2009

Dralion Circus Stars

We had a special family outing today, we all went to the circus.  Not just any old circus but Cirque du Soleil.

Wow, it was the best circus ever.  There were clowns, acrobats, aerialists, jugglers, hoop divers, trampolinists, wonderful musicians and singers and the most amazing dancers I have ever seen, especially the dancers that didn't even dance on the ground.  

They were all so wonderful that it has made me want to go back to circus classes.  Maybe if I practice my circus tricks and my dancing I could be in Dralion too.

It was an amazing show, you really should try to see it too.
Love Princess George

1 comment:

  1. kingsonthelake5:13 PM

    this sure looks like an amazing circus, you are so lucky to have been to see it. love nan & pop xx

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!