Saturday, April 11, 2009

Pox

The other day when I was at Tiger's house for a sleep over, I found two bites on my arm, near my armpit  and another one where my plaster rubs near my thumb.  They didn't bother me, but they rubbed on my plaster so our mum's put some cream on them and covered them with a band aid.  

They didn't hurt at all, so I forgot all about them.  Then yesterday at the second Easter Egg Hunt, I felt a little bit bleh, but I had enough energy to run around at the hunt.  I even had enough energy to invite another friend over for a sleep over and we had a great time staying up late watching movies with my friend.

By this afternoon, I felt pretty tired so I left my friend downstairs playing Wii and asked mum to come upstairs with me so I could have a rest.  Look at what she found...

some POX.  Can you believe that I have Chicken Pox - AGAIN!

I wonder what else I will get for the holidays, hopefully just heaps and heaps of chocolate from the Easter Bunny!
Love AJ Pickle

1 comment:

  1. kingsonthelake4:01 PM

    AJ we were so sad for you with a broken arm and now we are doubly sad for you to have Chicken Pox, it's just not fair for you to cop so many problems. We are so pleased that the Easter Bunny was very kind to you.Take care and take it easy. we love you,nanny & poppy xx

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!