Saturday, May 09, 2009

All Worn Out

After such a late night last night and waking up kind of early this morning, I was thinking that I would have a quiet day relaxing at home and maybe playing some Wii.  My plans were thrown out of the window pretty quickly - we were having visitors come over for lunch.

I did spend a lot of the day playing Wii with Tiger and Will (not just the Tiger Will, but Little William who is soon to be a big brother, but that is another story for another day!)  Anyway, as well as playing Wii and running up and down the stairs to play Lego and racing cars I was even more exhausted by the end of the day.  

I was too tired to eat a real dinner, instead I went to bed early.  
I think Licia must have been exhausted from hiding from us all day that she went to bed too!

Do you think she likes me now?
Love AJ Pickle

1 comment:

  1. kingsonthelake6:05 PM

    AJ I;m sure Licia must have been as worn out as what you were by the look of you both.

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!