Saturday, May 23, 2009

Going to the Zoo

After we said goodbye to Nanny and Poppy we really didn't know what to do.  It was a really nice day out and we didn't want to go straight home (well I kind of did, but I thought it would be nice to get some fresh air!).  Luckily mum had packed a snack bag for us.  The biggest decision was where to go.  Milla wanted to go to the zoo, but I didn't really want to so I reminded her that she was going to the zoo for an excursion in a week or so, so we should go somewhere different.  

Milla had a great idea - let's go to Werribee Open Range Zoo instead!  I couldn't argue with that, I love Werribee Zoo and going on the safari bus to see all the animals wandering around.

We had a great time at the open range zoo.  Our safari tour guide, the bloke that drove the bus, was fantastic.  We saw all of the animals and even had time to play in the maze down by the hippo pools.

I am really glad that Milla has such good ideas.  I hope you all had a great day too.
Love AJ Pickle

1 comment:

  1. kingsonthelake2:11 PM

    Was good that Milla came up with the idea of going to the Werribee zoo as you all love it there. Hopefully we can all go there together one day as we haven't been before.love nan & pop xx .

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!