Friday, May 08, 2009

A Mexican Feast

Can you believe that it was an entire year ago that Marah and Odd were living with us?  That it was an entire year ago that they were sitting in our back yard feasting on delicious Mexican food and drinking little drinks with worms in them!  

Just like last year, we decided to have a Mexican feast and celebrate Cinco de Maya a few days late.  I knew that Marah would love to celebrate with us, I decided to make sure that she could.
I had a great night hanging out with Marah and my friends; eating Mexican food, staying up late and watching movies.

I hope you had a great Cinco de Maya too Marah,
Love Princess George

1 comment:

  1. kingsonthelake6:10 PM

    So pleased you had a lovely Cino De Maya and enjoyed heaps of yummy Mexican food. Hope Marah enjoyed it to. xx

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!