Saturday, June 06, 2009

Back in Melbourne

Guess who is back in Melbourne?  Well me of course, but Davey Doovie arrived yesterday and he is going to live here.  (Well not here, in my house but just up the road at Aunty Sharns!)

I know that Aunty Sharn was worried that she wouldn't have as much time to spend with us, but really it just means that I have someone else really cool to hang out with!  I am sure that I can work really hard to convince him to barrack for Essendon too and we can go to the footy together.

Welcome Davey and happy birthday too!
Love AJ Pickle

1 comment:

  1. kingsonthelake8:41 PM

    Yeh AJ it is great to have David back in Melbourne and here for aunty Sharni. Would be good if you could go to footy with him, I'm sure he will barrack for Essendon.

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!