Sunday, June 21, 2009

Changing Rooms

Did we tell you that we are having lots of people stay with us in the next month?  Probably not, but we are.  To make some more room, Milla and I have decided to share a room again.  We were going to just live in my room, but mum decided bright and early this morning that we might need a bit more room so we moved into Milli's room.  To do that, we had to move the double decker beds from my old room into my new room and move Milli's giant (queen sized) bed into the back bedroom.  I think that dad thinks mum is a little bit crazy but we had fun helping move furniture and other stuff.

It took almost all day to get it done but I think it is worth it.  
We like is so much we might share a room forever.  What do you think?
Love AJ Pickle

1 comment:

  1. kingsonthelake4:06 PM

    Your room looks pretty cool, it's great that you like sharing. Don't reckon it will last forever though. xx

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!