Monday, June 15, 2009

Our Assembly

Two weeks ago my class was supposed to host assembly but the assembly was cancelled because there were too many kids away with the flu.  We couldn't have our assembly last week because it was a public holiday so there was no school.  

Finally today we got to host our assembly.  It was fantastic, we sang a song about kangaroos to the entire school and heaps of parents but the best part was when I won another award.  
I am a Student of the Week
This time I won my award for helping my class partner to learn the dice game in maths.
Yay, me!
Love Princess George

1 comment:

  1. kingsonthelake7:56 PM

    Congratulations Milla, it's fantastic that you were student of the week, worth waiting for.Keep up the good work. xx

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!