Saturday, July 11, 2009

Another Busy Day

How did you spend your Saturday?  I bet it wasn't as much fun as my day.  First I went to my friends birthday party where we made our own birthday treats.  Then I had to rush back from that birthday party to go to another birthday party.  

At this birthday party, we had a fashion show.  It wasn't a typical fashion show, for this fashion show, we had to make our own clothes.  Now you are probably thinking that making clothing for a fashion show isn't that difficult for a group of talented girls, but it is a little more difficult when all you can use to make your outfit is aluminium foil!

This is the outfit that my team designed and made.  
I thought it was fantastic.  Unfortunately it wasn't the best outfit of the day, it was the second best.  Even as the second best outfit, we still won a prize, and it was delicious!

I had a fantastic day celebrating the birthday of my friends.  I hope you had a great day too.
Love Princess George

1 comment:

  1. kingsonthelake11:44 AM

    Great outfit Milla, your team must be pretty talented. Your prize looks yummy. xx

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!