Friday, July 03, 2009

Boo and Miss Moo

Sometimes I can't find anyone to play dress ups with me so I have to start being creative.  Luckily I am very creative and my toys like to dress up too.  

Today Miss Moo and I decided to go out for a shopping adventure.  It was a special day so Miss Moo wore my favourite flowery dress and my red shoes.  She looked so lovely I even let her wear my beads.  Then we grabbed our handbags and it was time to go shopping.
Thanks for a great adventure Miss Moo,
Love Princess George

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:35 PM

    Milla it was so nice of you to take Miss Moo shopping with you, hope she didn't spend too much money.You did make her look beautiful for her shopping adventure. xx

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!