Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Sharing

It is pretty good sharing a bedroom again.  I have someone to talk to late at night.  I have someone to play with when I should be sleeping and I have someone to help clean up the mess.

I think I am starting to remember why we stopped sharing a bedroom - boys are messy.  Not only do brothers annoy sisters, they bring over their friends to help.  They leave their toys everywhere.  They mess up my stuff.  Oh and they smell too!  
Luckily I live on top bunk now and no boys are allowed on top bunk!
Love Princess George

1 comment:

  1. kingsonthelake4:32 PM

    Poor Milla having to put up with boys. You are lucky to have top bunk for yourself.Sounds like you might be about to have separate rooms again. xx

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!