Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Auskick Extravaganza

I was dragged along to Auskick again today. I really really didn't want to go, especially since it was raining - football is bad enough without getting all wet and muddy. Luckily instead of playing football we all went in to the community centre to listen to Andrew Welsh talk about being a Champion footballer. I didn't really listen, I was too busy playing with my friends.
As well as playing with my friends, we got to have a barbeque and get more free football stuff. It is a shame that it is Essendon footy stuff and not bulldogs footy stuff.
Love Princess George

1 comment:

  1. kingsonthelake5:20 PM

    You should like going to footie shows Milla as you always get footie gear at them, guess you would prefer Bulldogs gear. AJ would love it being Bombers all the time.xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!