Saturday, August 29, 2009

Book Week Beauty

I love dressing up, I love dressing up for school even more. Today we were celebrating Book Week and were allowed to go to school dressed as our favourite book character. Now I have so many favourite book characters that I really couldn't decide who to be. Instead of spending days going through my favourite books I decided to go through my favourite costumes instead.

The short list was either a piggy costume, an Anastasia costume or Ariel the mermaid. Now I love all of my costumes and it was going to be a really difficult decision, that is until I realised that Ariel has red hair and mum has red hair paste that I might be able to use. Once mum said I was allowed to have red hair for the day, the decision was made - I would be Ariel.
Do you like how I look with red hair?
Love Princess George

1 comment:

  1. kingsonthelake2:37 PM

    Yes Milla I really love your red hair and you look very pretty as usual.xx

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!