Sunday, November 29, 2009

Party Time

It must be nearly Christmas, do you want to know how I know? It is because I went to a Christmas party today. It was mum's work Christmas party and we were all invited to a Christmas Spectacular.

There were so many things to see and do that we were kept really busy all day long. First there were the rides to go on. I didn't want to go on all the mechanical rides but Milla wanted to. Luckily she made a new friend and they went on all the rides together. I think her favourite ride must have been the Cha Cha because she went on it at least 6 times!

She wasn't tall enough to go on the hurricane so she convinced mum to ride with her. Dad rode with Milla's friend because she wasn't tall enough either. I was the smart one, I stayed on the ground and took photos. I think dad wishes that he stayed on the ground too!
Although I didn't go on the mechanical rides there was still heaps of cool things to do, like mini-golf, a space simulator, a fun factory, an animal farm and bungy trampolines.

After lunch we even had a visit from a guy in a red suit who gave all the good kids a present. Actually I think he even gave some not-so-good kids presents too!

By far the best part of the day was making friends with the reptiles, it was totally awesome. I might even see if I have enough pocket money saved to get my own snake!
If the Christmas Spectacular is anything to go by, this Christmas is going to be awesome!
Love AJ Pickle

2 comments:

  1. kingsonthelake5:50 PM

    This must have been the world's best ever Christmas party, you were kept busy for the whole day with all these amazing things to do.Looks as though you had heaps of fun. Dad looks a bit seedy after his ride. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. While some people tend to just use simulators for fun, some others actually use this to improve their skills in the game before they play in the actual field.

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!