Friday, November 04, 2011

Boston College Eagles

I know that it was only last week that I said I wanted to be a pilot but I think I may have changed my mind.  Before I become a pilot, I will go to college and play ice hockey.

It was so cool to go to a game.  Not only was the game awesome, but just sitting in the crowd was so much fun.  There was a band that played and  the crowd cheered and chanted constantly...





Oh and there was a giant eagle wandering around the stadium.








Dad gave in and bought us merchandise when mum wasn't looking!





Best of all, there were awesome hockey players out on the ice!


After watching the Boston College Eagles play, I might even go to college in Boston and play hockey for them.


Check us out, we look like we belong here!

Love AJ Pickle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!