Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Dawn Service

I could say we were up bright and early this morning but it wasn't really bright, it was still dark, it was cold and it was raining.  I was still tired but I got up anyway, I had something important to do; I was going to the Flemington/Kensington RSL to march in the parade and be there for the dawn service.

Even though it was cold and wet, there were still hundreds of people gathered to pay their respects to the diggers who gave their lives to keep our beautiful country free.

A very cold and wet cub pack paying their respects

Most people don't think that 8 year olds know much but I can tell you that all of the hard work of service men and women all around the world keeps us all safe.

Thank you ANZACs,
Love Princess George

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!