Thursday, August 23, 2012

Melbourne Weather in Pictures

It was such a beautiful morning that I had to take a picture of the sunrise.

The sun was shining and I left for work and the kids headed to school without jumpers or jackets on.  Then, just as school was ending and the kids were walking home and I jumped off the train and was walking through the park, lightening flashed and thunder rumbled.  There were a few drops of rain then the heavens opened up and hail came pelting down.  Now being in the middle of a large park with no structure to seek shelter under, I was soaked through in seconds but I managed to grab a happy snap of the hail covered ground.
Hail the size of marbles really does hurt when it hits you!

By the time I made it home, the hail had stopped and the rain was easing up.  By the time I was in dry clothes, Milla was dragging me outside to look for rainbows.

Just another day in Melbourne, unpredictable but beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!