Thursday, December 20, 2012

Where are you Lucky?

Well it has been a week since the unfortunate incident with the idiots in the park.  I am still a little bit wary of going out on my own, even if it is the middle of the day, but I am getting much more confident all the time.

This is one of the main reasons that I have been brave enough to go out all over the neighbourhood...



My beautiful cat Lucky is missing.  He snuck out through the garage door on Monday night and we haven't seen him since.  I know he is a big 'fraidy cat and that he is probably frightened and hiding in someone else's garage but I am worried about him.  We have all spent hours wandering around, sticking up posters and calling out his name, hoping that he will cry out and we will hear him.

Please, if you live anywhere near hear, can you check in your garage and your garden, even in your cupboards to see if Lucky is hiding there.
Love Princess George


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!