Saturday, January 12, 2013

Being helpful


Yes I know that AJ complains that there are too many girls and that they are always hanging around at Nan and Pop's place but it isn't my fault that I am really good at making friends and that I have great friends living so close to their house that we can visit each other all the time.

Anyway, AJ should remember that having girls around isn't always a bad thing, sometimes they can be extremely helpful (instead of completely annoying), just like when we went fishing except I didn't want to do any fishing.


Instead of getting in your way, I let you guys do the fishing and I did all the hard work - I took all the stinky carp to the dead fish pile for you!

You're welcome AJ!
Love Princess George

1 comment:

  1. kingsonthelake12:18 PM

    Milla you done such a fantastic job of taking all the Carp to the stock pile to keep them from getting back to the water. Yes it was a very smelly job but it did help fill in your day at the Boosey creek. So much fun had by all.

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!