Saturday, January 12, 2013

Look what I caught!

I love being on holidays, especially when I get to stay at Nan and Pop's house.  The only bit that I don't like is being sick and throwing up every night (fingers crossed that is over now!)  Oh there is one other thing that can be annoying - I am always surrounded by girls, they are everywhere.  Seriously, this entire neighbourhood seems to be made up of girls!  Luckily Nan took me out to Tungamah to catch up with my cousins, well my mum's cousin and her boys.  Hooray for having boys to hang out with!

The best part of the day was going fishing.  We wandered down to the Boosey Creek, the same place that we went camping a few years ago, and threw in a line.  It wasn't long before there was a tug at my line.



AJ and his first catch

I couldn't believe it - I had caught a fish!

It wasn't long before I caught another fish, and then another and another.  We caught heaps of fish.  The others were a little disappointed that the fish we caught were European Carp and no good for eating but I didn't mind, I don't eat fish anyway!

I like the country life, hanging out by the creek, catching fish and having fun.  I could get used to this.
Love AJ Pickle

1 comment:

  1. kingsonthelake12:15 PM

    Yes AJ you did have a great day fishing in the Boosey creek, was so good to see you enjoying the company of boys. Hope we can do this again on the next holiday. You topped the day by catching 12 Fish, didn't matter that they were all Carp, at least it is a catch and fun.

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!