Saturday, May 11, 2013

I'm a Pirate

Well I have to say that the long drives to Oakleigh have been well worth it - I am now a Pirate!  Not a pirate with a sword and a hook instead of a hand but a pirate with a hockey stick and a new jersey.

At training this morning my coach said I was ready to play in the game.  I was so excited, I couldn't wait.  Luckily the game was only a few hours after training!

This is me all kitted up ready for my first ever Pee Wee game.
It was pretty awesome playing in a real match.  It was so fast and so competitive, heaps more fun than training or even scrimmage.  I had heaps of ice time and even got an assist with only a minute to play.  The final score was 4 - 4.  

I can't wait until my next game.
Love AJ Pickle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!